maven-users mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Seperate Database Projects
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:09:48 GMT
I'm sorry man, I thought you replied from torque list, same mistake twice in
last one hr. But it worked from me, you replied with atleast some ideas,
nobody gave a damn to this message in the torque list.

Thanks for your help

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig S. Cottingham [mailto:craig@cottingham.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 3:07 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Multiple Seperate Database Projects

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:44, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> But tell me one thing, if I just change the following properties, wouldn't
> it pick schema from the folder we want and place generated stuff in there,
> tried but somehow is not working right :

Hmm. That, I don't know; it's a question better suited to a Torque
mailing list. I will add this, though: since Torque expects its
configuration in properties, and properties can be set only once per
invocation of Maven, you can't run Torque twice per invocation with
different properties each time. As a result, I have goals like this in
maven.xml:

  <goal name="install">

    <attainGoal name="clean:clean" />

    <ant:exec executable="/usr/local/maven/bin/maven">
      <arg value="generate-hsqldb-ddl" />
    </ant:exec>
    <ant:exec executable="/usr/local/maven/bin/maven">
      <arg value="generate-oracle-ddl" />
    </ant:exec>
    <ant:exec executable="/usr/local/maven/bin/maven">
      <arg value="generate-postgresql-ddl" />
    </ant:exec>

    <attainGoal name="jar:install" />

  </goal>