maven-users mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Torque Plugin in Eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:50:56 GMT
Yeah Charles I'm able to do all that, its just the torque plugin that I'm
not able to use.

Anyways we can't expect the torque programmers to make everything work for
us, they have already done a great job by making torque and maven and
everything else on Apache.

I'll find some way.

 And by the way I was able to run Torque ant script and perform all the
functions that it does inside my IDE. But not with the maven torque plugin.
Just running the tasks in build-torque.xml

Thanks

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin [mailto:kaneda@dedaletechnology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 9:30 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Torque Plugin in Eclipse

I means that I can import my maven project into exclipse usin create new
project (i do not use default) look for teh root of my project an there i
have an eclipse project with all the jars I need to compile.
And It does compile into target.

but I only use a simple project.

so what I  means is that tha project is created using all the valu from
project.xml.

Le Mardi 2 Décembre 2003 18:01, Vikas Phonsa a écrit :
> Hi Charles,
> What do u mean when u say that the project is correctly created ?
>
> Thanks
> Vikas

Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN