maven-users mailing list archives

From Bert van Brakel <b...@tuaworks.co.nz>
Subject Re: jelly junit javac task classpath, and project dependencies
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:27:32 GMT
I'm using the jelly junit tags. I have a file called suite.jelly and a
test case which subclasses
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.junit.JellyTestSuite.
Obviously the jelly test case don't know about maven as it's part of jelly.

The suite.jelly I'm using is below. The pipeline generates some code and
test cases which I then want to compile and run

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<test:suite
    xmlns:j="jelly:core"
    xmlns:tua="jelly:com.tuaworks.codegenerator.pattern.jbom.JBOMTagLibrary"
    xmlns:test="jelly:junit"
    xmlns:log="jelly:log"
    xmlns:ant="jelly:ant"

    <test:case name="testInvokePipeline">
        <tua:pipeline logLevel="2">
            <log:info>Invoked the pipeline</log:info>
            <tua:jbomXMLReader >
                <ant:fileset
dir="${testdir}/com/tuaworks/codegenerator/pattern/jbom/generator/castor">

                    <ant:include name="bean*.xml" />
                </ant:fileset>
            </tua:jbomXMLReader>
            <tua:jbomCastorProperties />
            <tua:jbomValidator />
            <tua:jbomWriter file="${testdir}/jbom-model.html"
type="html"  />
            <tua:jbomCastorBean />
            <tua:jbomCastorHome />
            <tua:jbomCastorContext />
            <tua:jbomBeanAssociation />
            <tua:jbomBeanValidator />
            <tua:javaWriter header="${basedir}/LICENSE.txt"
output="${basedir}/target/generated" />
            </tua:pipeline>
        <!-- compile generated source -->
        <echo>Compiling generated sources...</echo>
        <!-- maven.dependency.classpath is not part of the context as
this is a jelly testcase not a maven specific one -->

        <ant:javac srcdir="${basedir}/target/generated"
destdir="${maven.build.dest}" classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath" />

        <!-- run the compiled tests ... -->

    </test:case>

</test:suite>