maven-users mailing list archives

From "Geesken, Edmund" <Edmund.Gees...@drkw.com>
Subject calling ant and classpath problem
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:04:38 GMT
Thanks for your answer but when I set the maven.dependency.classpath as the
classpathref attirbute the result ist he same.

  <goal name="Work:doCompile">

    <ant:echo>...${file}...</ant:echo>

    <ant:echo>...${maven.dependency.classpath}...</ant:echo>

    <ant:jspc srcdir="${file.parentFile}"

              destdir="${maven.build.dir}/default.war/jsptmp"

              compiler="jasper"

              verbose="9"

              failonerror="true">

              <include name="${file.name}"

              classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath" />

    </ant:jspc>

  </goal>

The ant:echo shows an empty string but my project is build correctly maven
java:compile returns with no error

I have included the jasper-compiler.jar and the jasper-runtime.jar in the
dependency path (project.xml) but the result was the same.

Any idea?

Regards Edmund