maven-users mailing list archives

From Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <kan...@dedaletechnology.com>
Subject Re: Torque Plugin in Eclipse
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:42:09 GMT
Me too, in fact the (my) torque plugin generate error in source code

 /**
     * Stores the object in the database.  If the object is new,
     * it inserts it; otherwise an update is performed.
     *
     * @throws $saveException
     */
    public void save() throws $saveException
    {
          save(AnomaliePeer.getMapBuilder()
                .getDatabaseMap().getName());
      }

I only have to modify $saveException to Exception.
I am using the same schema.xml then the one that is working correctly in
torque-gen 3.1

I try to go for the cvs, but it seem to be instanble because plugin move from
one folder to another.

Apache Foudantion is doing a great job, I would like to help, but this is
difficult some time.

Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN