maven-users mailing list archives

From Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <kan...@dedaletechnology.com>
Subject Re: Torque Plugin in Eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:30:20 GMT
I means that I can import my maven project into exclipse usin create new
project (i do not use default) look for teh root of my project an there i
have an eclipse project with all the jars I need to compile.
And It does compile into target.

but I only use a simple project.

so what I  means is that tha project is created using all the valu from
project.xml.

Le Mardi 2 Décembre 2003 18:01, Vikas Phonsa a écrit :
> Hi Charles,
> What do u mean when u say that the project is correctly created ?
>
> Thanks
> Vikas

Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN