maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hall <davidah...@users.sf.net>
Subject Anybody tried using maven with generic java (JSR14) yet?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 05:04:33 GMT
I'm trying to see if maven will help me maintain a project that uses the
Generic Java (JSR14) compiler.  Has anyone used this combination yet?

In ant, I use the following task to compile the project:

<target name="compile" depends="init"
        description="Compiles the source to the build directory">
  <mkdir dir="${builddir}"/>
  <javac fork="yes"
         debug="yes"
         executable="${J2SE14}/bin/javac"
         source="1.5"
         destdir="${builddir}">
    <compilerarg line="-J-Xbootclasspath/p:${JSR14DISTR}/gjc-rt.jar"/>
    <compilerarg line="-bootclasspath ${JSR14DISTR}/collect.jar:${JSR14DISTR}/
gjc-rt.jar:${J2SE14}/jre/lib/rt.jar"/>
    <compilerarg value="-warnunchecked"/>
    <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
    <src path="${srcdir}"/>
  </javac>
</target>

and I use the -D option on the ant command line to define JSR14DISTR and
J2SE14 (which the generic compiler needs).

Can someone please point me to the place where I can put this information to
get the project to build?

Thanks

Dave Hall