maven-users mailing list archives

From "Craig S. Cottingham" <cr...@cottingham.net>
Subject Re: How to get XSLT working within MAVEN
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:02:22 GMT
On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 03:00, "Göschl,Siegfried" wrote:
> I also had various problems but got it working ... checkout the JavaNCSS and SDOCBOOK
plugin ion http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net.

Aha! I just started using the JavaNCSS plugin, too.

Okay, I see how the plugin is doing it. I was trying to use the Xslt Ant
task, but couldn't get around various classpath problems. (For those of
you playing along at home, JavaNCSS uses <java
classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process" fork="yes">.) If I ever redo
that part of my project, I'll probably switch to something like this.

> I think someone should write a XSLT plugin using DynaTags, i.e. allowing you to pass
the parameter dynamically

Hmm. Is there room in the fire for *one* more iron? :-)

Thanks for your comments
--
Craig S. Cottingham
craig@cottingham.net