maven-users mailing list archives

From Sverre Eplov <sve...@explicit.dk>
Subject RE: Building from current CVS head
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:46:38 GMT
Christ-all-mighty --- I'll nip straight out to the closest park and shoot myself.

Error found - it was a CVS update error ...... on the maven-plugins project.

Going through the ant file I could see, that all plugins were supposed to be in the maven-plugins
project.Only they were not, even though cvs seemed to belive that my local project was uptodate.
By doing a "replace from head", hey presto -- new plugins showing up, everything working.

Thanks for your help - sorry about the waste of time.

/Doh.

br,
 /Sverre