maven-users mailing list archives

From Sverre Eplov <sve...@explicit.dk>
Subject RE: Building from current CVS head
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:09:05 GMT
Linux, Sun JDK 1.4.2_02, Ant 1.5.4

 I haven't had any problems up to now, I've been using maven for a while
and since I'm talking loud and wide about all it's niceties, I've always
used the most current CVS version.

I just tried the same setup as you, still get the same error.

One thing I don't get: a "clean-maven-home" ant target is executed just
before the building plugins are attempted. This will clear both
maven.home/plugins and maven.home.local/plugins.
Where are the plugins which maven will use during the build of the
plugins themselves supposed to be located ?

br,
  /Sverre

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 03:03, Brett Porter wrote:
> As the email said, windows with cygwin. This is effectively the same as
> Windows as it translates the paths and then runs as usual. Same results on
> Solaris.
>
> It should be MAVEN_HOME_LOCAL.
>
> What env are you using?
>
> - Brett