maven-users mailing list archives

From Sverre Eplov <sve...@explicit.dk>
Subject RE: Building from current CVS head
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:32:41 GMT
yeps - even removed my maven dir completely and checked out a new fresh
copy.
I've tried to rename my build.properties and let maven use .maven in my
home dir just to make sure that I had not introduced something in my own
properties.

And the maven-plugins are checked out where it should be.

br,
 /Sverre

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 02:09, Brett Porter wrote:
> Are you sure you are using HEAD? Cvs update -A just to make sure.
>
> The properties are in project.properties that control the location of the
> plugins and which are included. Default is ../maven-plugins

/Sverre Eplov