maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Plugin Issues
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:49:40 GMT
Hi,

There now exists a JIRA project for most of the plugins so if you have
an issue to raise for a plugin please use the appropriate project. Do
not raise the issue in the core Maven JIRA project.

I'm hoping this will be another step toward being able to navigate the
issues better in the hopes of processing them faster. I'm trying to get
some custom JIRA reporting done so that progress on issue processing can
be tracked a little better as it's been a little out of hand lately
simply because everything was globbed together.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com