maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mirko Novakovic" <mirko.novako...@provinzial.com>
Subject WAR Plug-in Help
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:03:31 GMT
Hi,

can nobody help me with this question?

Mirko
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mirko Novakovic" <mirko.novakovic@provinzial.com>
To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:32 AM
Subject: WAR Plug-in Help

Hello,

I am trying to get the WAR plug-in running but it does not work as
described...?

in my maven.war.src dierctory I have 7 directories from which I want 3 to be
included in my war file. (jsp, xsl, layout_elemente)

Therfore I define the following property:

maven.war.src.includes = jsp xsl layout_elemente

All 7 directories are included

If tried to use , as a separator define the directories jsp/** and **/jsp/**
and */jsp/** everything has the same effect.

After that I have defined a maven.war.src.excludes property and excluded the
4 directories I didn't want to be included. No effect. Everything is
included. (I've tried the same patterns as in includes)

Than I have defined just a maven.war.src.excludes = project.xml so that the
project.xml is not included in the war. No effect it is included...

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,
Mirko