maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Maven CVS Head and Plugins
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:53:09 GMT
No, if you build from CVS HEAD, you won't get the plugins in maven-plugins
at all, right now. That might change soon.

Bootstrapping from CVS now gives a minimal Maven install, and you can then
selectively instal plugins either by plugin:download, or building them from
maven-plugins CVS HEAD.

Cheers,
Brett