maven-users mailing list archives

From nav...@genarus.com.ar
Subject why did it worked?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:02:51 GMT
Hi
    I builded merlin (typed maven build in merlin %MERLIN_HOME%) and got no
warning... everything was supposted to be right.
    The problems were as i runed the program i was wanting to test
    so i camed back to maven to reinstall everything and i noticed JUnit and
Ant exitences... wich i never read about before....
    now the question is how can i have builded merlin if i was not ready for
it?

    what are supposted to do the installer files (Windows)... i runned
maven-install-1.0-b4.exe     and i see no changes in my pc... i mean i got
not the "desktop icon" i should have got
    on the other hand i have the zip file, wich creates a
%HOME%\.maven\repository\*
    should i copy those dirs to %MAVEN_HOME%\repository\* or to C:\Documents
and Settings\username\.maven\repository\*
    maybe the last installation i did has added domething to my system i
didnĀ“t delete
    i deleted the C:\Archivos de programa\maven (where i had installed it)
    i deleted also C:\Documents and settings\Administrador\.maven
    and i changed %MAVEN_HOME% to "C:\maven" (it was "C:\Archivos de
programa\maven")
    ok... that's alll
        thanks by reading
                                            Nicolas