maven-users mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <zod...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: restricting maven -g
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:52:07 GMT
Sorry for the slow response, I was on vacation! I understand I can get
Maven not provide so much functionality :-) but that's not quite what I
was looking for. When someone checks out my source tree, I want them to
be able to get the equivalent of 'ant -projecthelp' or something:
essentially, I want them to see a list of 'what targets are specifically
of interest for this project?' For example, if it's not a web app then
the war targets wont be useful, but the user might want that plugin
installed for use on other projects.

Hope that makes a bit more sense.

L.