maven-users mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Rep:Documentation on plugin.jelly?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:54:15 GMT
Isn't there some jelly missing here ?

I recently wrote a taglib and realized there was no space to document
tags of a taglib, their attributes, and probably their common-properties.
I would have something like
<define:tag name="blop">
	<attribute required="false" defaultValue="blourp"
	 description="Does something.">

Also, property elements aren't documentable.
Maven plugins properties do have a documentation but isn't this separate?

Paul