maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT download overwrites more recent local file
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:59:04 GMT
On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 18:56, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Sounds like a bug to me.
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Filed in JIRA as MAVEN-772.

I am sorry but I was unable to provide a patch - have no idea where to
check the maven sources. If one helps me a little and tells me which
classes do the download, I am looking into the sources myself and try to
provide a patch....

Thanks in advance,
Martin

--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5