maven-users mailing list archives

From "Michal Maczka" <mmac...@interia.pl>
Subject RE: Artifact plugin confusion
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 05:25:52 GMT

You are right that this is not fully consistent and will be cleaned.
I plan to merge those concepts pretty soon.

Artifact plugin is relatively new and not yet finished. It will:
- allow to deploy/fetch artifacts from repositories which are requiring
authentication.
- support more protocols then http:// file://  (ftp, protocols from SSH
family).

Michal