maven-users mailing list archives

From "Fabrice DELHOSTE" <Fabrice.DELHO...@gemplus.com>
Subject Newbie: XDoclet plugin does not generate nothing...
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:12:23 GMT
Hi *,

I'm trying to use the Maven XDoclet Plugin 1.2b4 / EjbDoclet with Maven 1.0 Beta 10. I let
almost all default options (and tried other combinations).
Even if I have files matching the default **/*Bean.java pattern, it seems no Java EJB source
is found since I see nothing generated except for an empty ejb-jar.xml.
I checked several settings but my sources are under src/java and my project is very simple
and unitary.

So my questions:
- is there a sample Maven project running XDoclet(EJB) available?
- in another scope, are there plans to create a Maven sample J2EE project such as the Petstore
demo. It would be great to start with for new users (I used the small Everest sample to create
my project structure).

Thx,

Fabrice