maven-users mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: project.xml is a jelly script?
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:17:08 GMT
Is the idea of a dependency role not something that would possibly help
here ?

Aside of basic-roles like "building", "running-tests", etc, a project
should even be able to specify roles depending on the runtime behaviour
expected.

Dependency inclusion (which is planned in some maven future I thought)
could then be extended to respect this role.

This doesn't answer, however, a possible attribute like "dependency on
xxx version a to b" which was alluded first.

Paul