maven-users mailing list archives

From Wei He <...@ldeo.columbia.edu>
Subject Re: new maven chinese web site :)
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 14:44:41 GMT

I use Netscape 7.1 on Windows 2000 Pro, it works fine. It looks really
good.  I do not think you need
to do any thing regarding fonts, although I did install asian language
support when installing WORD from
MS Office XP CD.  I believe there is a .exe file in ms office site which
will enable chinese language
support on non-chinese windows system.