maven-users mailing list archives

From Brent Hale <br...@eventronix.com>
Subject Re: Including more links
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:01:18 GMT
For got the navigation.xml file like I promised.   Here it is:

<project name="Eve"
  href="http://www.fishbowlinventory.com/">

    <title>Eventronix</title>

        <menu name="Eventronix">
            <item name="Eventronix"            href="/index.html" />
            <item name="Who We Are"              href="/team-list.html" />
        </menu>

        <menu name="The Works">
            #foreach ($reactorProject in $reactorProjects)
                <item name="$reactorProject.name"
href="${reactorProject.artifactId}/index.html"/>
            #end
        </menu>

        <menu name="Maven How To">
            <item name="Maven Goals"         href="/maven-goals.html"/>
        </menu>

</project>

The Project Documentation links will get added automatically to the
bottom of your links.  As well as a Powered By Maven icon.
Brent