maven-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Help - error creating change log
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:44:39 GMT
It looks like you haven't filled out your project.xml correctly.

Take a look at 
http://maven.apache.org/reference/project-descriptor.html#repository

and if that doesn't make any sense, post your project.xml

Eran Chinthaka wrote:

>No SCM entry in maven.log
>
>This is the result of maven -e site
>
> __  __
>|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
>| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
>|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-beta-10
>
>site:
>xdoc:register-reports:
>maven-jdepend-plugin:register:
>
>maven-checkstyle-plugin:register:
>
>maven-changes-plugin:register:
>
>maven-changelog-plugin:register:
>
>maven-developer-activity-plugin:register:
>
>maven-file-activity-plugin:register:
>
>maven-license-plugin:register:
>
>maven-javadoc-plugin:register:
>
>maven-jxr-plugin:register:
>
>maven-junit-report-plugin:register:
>
>maven-linkcheck-plugin:register:
>
>maven-tasklist-plugin:register:
>
>
>site:run-reports:
>    [echo] Generating the Metrics...
>maven-jdepend-plugin:report:
>java:prepare-filesystem:
>
>java:compile:
>    [echo] Compiling to E:\projects\MavenTest/target/classes
>
>
>    [echo] Generating the Checkstyle...
>checkstyle:init:
>
>checkstyle:license:
>
>checkstyle:report:
>    [echo] Using C:\Documents and
>Settings\eurcolche\.maven\plugins\maven-checks
>tyle-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT\plugin-resources/sun_checks.xml for checkstyle
>...
>
>    [echo] Generating the Change Log...
>maven-changelog-plugin:report:
>    [echo] Generating the changelog report
>
>BUILD FAILED
>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>java:39)
>        at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>sorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.jav
>a:230)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.jav
>a:145)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.WhenTag.doTag(WhenTag.java:92)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.ChooseTag.doTag(ChooseTag.java:84)
>
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.jelly.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java:128)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:193)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.jelly.AttainGoalTag.doTag(AttainGoalTag.java:134)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.LazyAttainGoalTag.doTag(LazyAttainG
>oalTag.java:107)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.ForEachTag.doTag(ForEachTag.java:1
>45)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.jelly.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java:128)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:193)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.jelly.AttainGoalTag.doTag(AttainGoalTag.java:134)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.LazyAttainGoalTag.doTag(LazyAttainG
>oalTag.java:107)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
>        at
>org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
>        at
>com.werken.werkz.jelly.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java:128)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
>        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:
>434)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:348)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:525)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1088)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>java:39)
>        at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>sorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:543)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)
>Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: repository connection
>must start
>with scm[delim]
>        at
>org.apache.maven.project.Repository.splitSCMConnection(Repository.jav
>a:174)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.cvslib.CvsChangeLogGenerator.getScmLogCommand(CvsCha
>ngeLogGenerator.java:106)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator.getEntries(Abst
>ractChangeLogGenerator.java:208)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog.generateEntries(ChangeLog.java:2
>74)
>        at
>org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog.doExecute(ChangeLog.java:253)
>        ... 59 more
>File...... file:/C:/Documents and
>Settings/eurcolche/.maven/plugins/maven-change
>log-plugin-1.3-SNAPSHOT/
>Element... changelog:changelog
>Line...... 61
>Column.... 15
>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>Total time:  49 seconds
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: dion@multitask.com.au [mailto:dion@multitask.com.au] 
>Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:08 PM
>To: Maven Users List
>Subject: Re: Help - error creating change log
>
>
>Run 'maven -e site' and post us the exception. Also look in maven.log
>for 
>messages with 'SCM' in them.
>--
>dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
>Blog:      http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/
>
>
>"Eran Chinthaka" <chinthakae@eurocenter.lk> wrote on 06/08/2003 03:41:35
>
>PM:
>
>  
>
>>  <http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/042802/042802new4_3.gif>
>>I got following error, when i was trying to use maven site:generate
>>command. PLease someone help me to correct this. 
>>
>>Thankx in advance.
>>
>>Chinthaka
>>
>>
>> java:compile:
>>    [echo] Compiling to E:\projects\MavenTest/target/classes
>>
>>
>>    [echo] Generating the Checkstyle...
>>checkstyle:init:
>>
>>checkstyle:license:
>>
>>checkstyle:report:
>>    [echo] Using C:\Documents and 
>>Settings\eurcolche\.maven\plugins\maven-checks
>>tyle-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT\plugin-resources/sun_checks.xml for 
>>checkstyle ...
>>
>>    [echo] Generating the Change Log...
>>maven-changelog-plugin:report:
>>    [echo] Generating the changelog report
>>
>>BUILD FAILED
>>File...... file:/C:/Documents and 
>>Settings/eurcolche/.maven/plugins/maven-change
>>log-plugin-1.3-SNAPSHOT/
>>Element... changelog:changelog
>>Line...... 61
>>Column.... 15
>>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>Total time:  34 seconds
>>
>>  _____
>>
>>
>><http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5fele
>>me
>>nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=21124> Upgrade Your Email - Click here! 
>>    
>>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@maven.apache.org
>
>  
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message