maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Fixes and changes for maven 1.0
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:05:54 GMT
There is a voting system in JIRA and I do notice some crazed users
voting occasionally.

I tend to place most attention on
a) things I "own"
b) things with patches
c) things I can fix

That being said, natural selection 2 is out this weekend, so I'll be
highly inattentive. Not to mention beerbq tomorrow night.