maven-users mailing list archives

From "James CE Johnson" <j...@tragus.org>
Subject Re: maven & mockdoclet
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:07:04 GMT
> Sorry, I should be more precise:
> Mockdoclet is part of XDoclet. They provide a XDoclet plugin for maven
> and I'm just wondering if somebody ever worked with the mockobject part
> of it.

This is what we've done:

  <taskdef name="mockdoclet"
           classname="org.mockmaker.doclet.MockObjectDocletTask">
    <classpath refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
  </taskdef>

  <preGoal name="test:compile">
    <available property="generate_mocklet"
               file="${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet"/>
    <j:if test="${generate_mocklet}">
      <mkdir dir="${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/test"/>
      <echo>Generating Mock Object Source</echo>
      <mockdoclet destdir="${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/test">
        <fileset dir="${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/java">
          <include name="**/*.java"/>
        </fileset>
        <mockobject/>
      </mockdoclet>

      <path id="mock.doclet.gen.src"
            location="${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/test"/>

      <maven:addPath id="maven.test.compile.src.set"
                     refid="mock.doclet.gen.src"/>
    </j:if>
  </preGoal>