maven-users mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@ajsoft.net>
Subject Re: Add additional information to the developers info section
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:43:48 GMT
On Friday 15 Aug 2003 18:23, Nelson, Scott (MAN - Corporate) wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to add additional information about the
> developers like a work phone number or mobile phone number to the
> developer's section of the project.xml?  I am trying to add a couple of
> columns to the developer's and contributor's table in the site
> documentation.

Currently allows URL, organisation, timezone.

You could have a play around with the files in the 'xdoc' plugin. For example
if you look in
${maven.home}/plugins/maven-xdoc-plugin-1.4-SNAPSHOT/plugin-resources/jelly-templates/
you will find team-list.xml. Maybe it would allow you to add extra info, and
then also edit ${maven.home}/maven-project.xsd to have the extra info in the
POM schema as well. Just an idea ;-)

--
Andy