maven-users mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@ajsoft.net>
Subject Re: Removing maven traces
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:09:03 GMT
On Wednesday 13 Aug 2003 06:04, Eran Chinthaka wrote:
>   <http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/042802/042802new4_3.gif> I
> generated my project site using maven. BUt now I need to remove the
> traces created by maven within it.
>
> For example,
>
> 1.	 I want to remove the maven image and the link appearing in the
> navigation bar. I can replace the image by my own, but how can I remove
> the link of that image, so that it effect all the others.

Add these to your project.properties
maven.xdoc.poweredby.image=
maven.xdoc.poweredby.title=
maven.xdoc.poweredby.url=
This will remove the image :-)

> 2.	the reports generated by maven states that, they were generated
> using maven, I want to remove them. I can do it by manually editing the
> page, but is there any proper way of doing that ?

You can decide exactly which reports are created by Maven ... go into your
project.xml and specify the section

<reports>
	<report>maven-changes-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-license-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-javadoc-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-jxr-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-pmd-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-changelog-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-file-activity-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-developer-activity-plugin</report>
	<report>maven-tasklist-plugin</report>
</reports>

all reports you add there will be run, whereas if you don't specify that
section you get all of them :-)

> 3.	the development process link refers to the development process
> of Maven. How can i changed it to a link of my own.

This can't currently be removed ... I raised an issue in JIRA about it a while
back. You can set it to your own with project.properties

maven.xdoc.developmentProcessUrl={some url}

--
Andy