maven-users mailing list archives

From Dominik Dahlem <Dominik.Dah...@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject checkstyle dependency download
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:54:54 GMT
Hi all,

I discovered just recently a problem with checkstyle I've never had
before. Although I didn't update maven and plugins I have suddenly the
problem using checkstyle.
When I start with a clean maven (no jars in the local repository except
commons-jelly and velocity and unprocessed plugins in the plugins
directory) checkstyle doesn't download its dependencies while it is
processed. Apparently I get ClassNotFoundExceptions. If I then delete
the .processed file in maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT and start
again maven it'll download the dependencies and perform the checkstyle
report.
It appears to me that only the checkstyle plugin has this weird problem.
If anyone experienced similar behavior or can help me out I would be
more than happy. I have been working on this problem for a couple of
hours and am not able to isolate the problem.

Thx in advance,
Dominik

FYI: I'm using maven 1.0 beta 10 on RedHat/Windows.