maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mirko Novakovic" <mirko.novako...@provinzial.com>
Subject Common Directory Layout
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:08:55 GMT
Hello,

according to description on maven.apache.org source files should be
played into subdirectories under /src and the test-cases under /src/test.

If I have the following structur that fullfills the rewuiremts of the
common directory structure:

/src/java_dir_1
/src/java_dir_2
/src/test

how can I tell the POM where my sources are?

if I define
<sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
as the source directory, than test treated like "normal" source and the
eclipse .classpath file is not generated correctly.

I've not found a possibility to define two sourceDirectories like

    <sourceDirectory>src/java_dir_1</sourceDirectory>
    <sourceDirectory>src/java_dir_2</sourceDirectory>

Thank you.

Mirko