maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject RE: Replacing tags in xdocs
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:23:20 GMT
On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 10:11, Chenoweth, Bruce (STP) wrote:
> In particular, the <author email=...> has been hard-coded into the plugin templates
(goals.jelly, goals-empty.jelly, properties.jelly, and properties-empty.jelly).  These tags
are also throughout the genapp plugin's templates.

> This gets mildly annoying if you are using maven to keep your plugin's goals and properties
list up-to-date.

Well, that's not something I'll be jumping on right away to fix. If it
riles you that much then patch away. You could simply add another
parameter that genapp could accept to plug in your own name to the
generate sources or anything else.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com