maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristine Weissbarth <kristine.weissba...@sourcepark.de>
Subject empty javadoc
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:44:40 GMT
hi,

trying to generate my maven documentation website with among others the
javadoc report the following problem occurs:

maven generates an javadoc folder with an empty report.txt file and
an apidocs folder within the docs folder of the target folder, which is
empty too. No other files like all the *.html are generated.

Where is the problem? I simply listed the maven-javadoc-plugin within
the reports tag of my project.xml. Should I specify any properties? Or
should I declare the javadoc-report in a special way? Please give me a
hint.

Thanks.