maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [Cactus plugin] Failing to start JBoss
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:28:58 GMT
Hi Theunis,

This was indeed a bug in the Cactus/Ant integration module. It has now
been fixed by Chris Lenz and I have updated the Cactus plugin for Maven
to automatically use the Cactus build of today.

Can you please update your Maven CVS and give it a try?

Thanks for reporting this!
-Vincent

=
> 19:09:19,878 INFO  [Server] Starting General Purpose Architecture
(GPA)...
> 19:09:22,929 INFO  [ServerInfo] Java version: 1.4.1_01,Sun
Microsystems
> Inc.
> <snip>
> 19:09:23,440 INFO  [Server] Core system initialized
> 19:09:23,463 ERROR [Server] Failed to start
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url
> file://jboss/server/default/conf/jbossFailed to boot
JBoss:-service.xml
> could not be opened, does it exist?
> 	at
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo.<init>(DeploymentInfo.java:162)
> 	at org
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url
> file://jboss/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml could not be
opened,
> does it e.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:612)
> 	at
> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:597)xist?
> 	at

==