maven-users mailing list archives

From Lester Ward <lw...@tagaudit.com>
Subject Customizing behavior when dependencies are not found
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 22:37:55 GMT
Is it possible to override the standard Maven behavior when a dependency is
not found in the repository? What I'd like to be able to do is define a goal
in my maven.xml file that gets called when a dependency cannot be located in
the repository, so that I could launch a process to build that dependency.

(This might make a bit more sense if I mention that we run our own "remote"
repository, and generally upload compiled jars into it so that our other
applications can use them.)