maven-users mailing list archives

From Kowalski Pawel <pawel.kowal...@elca.ch>
Subject dist goals
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:11:34 GMT
Hello

I'd like to have all jars stated in maven's project.xml dependencies

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <id>grappa</id>
      <version>1_2</version>
      <url>http://www.research.att.com/~john/Grappa</url>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

included in the distribution (e.g ./lib/grappa-1.2.jar) and in the Manifest
file included in dist jar
(Class-Path: . lib/grappa-1.2.jar) so that the user of my project needn't to
install maven and has
all dependencies delivered together with the distribution.

Can maven handle this by default, or do I have to write my own goals?

greetz
pawel

contents of the dist zip file:

|- project.jar
|- README.txt
|- ...
|- lib -¬
|       |- grappa-1.2.jar
|       |- commons-digester-1.1.jar
|- ...

contents of the Manifest.mf within project.jar

Main-Class: ch.elca.dependency.DPTool
Class-Path: lib/grappa-1.2.jar lib/commons-digester-1.1.jar

Pawel Kowalski
ELCA / www.elca.ch
City West, Seilerstrasse 4 / CH-3011 Bern
mailto:pko@elca.ch / Tel: +41 31 380 63 41 / Fax: +41 31 380 63 64

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are neither the addressee nor authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you.