maven-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <eveni...@ifrance.com>
Subject Rep:Last published date in generated docs
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:04:52 GMT
If you add this in your project.properties, you can see the gray bar

# Display the date on the Maven web site
maven.xdoc.date = left

# Display the maven version the web site is documenting
maven.xdoc.version = ${pom.name}-${pom.currentVersion}

You can find all properties here :
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/reference/plugins/xdoc/propertie
s.html

Emmanuel

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Mike Bowler <mbowler@GargoyleSoftware.com>
A: turbine-maven-user@jakarta.apache.org
Date: 14/02/03
Objet: Last published date in generated docs

When I look at other sites generated by maven, I see a gray bar
seperating the logos at the top from the content below.  This gray bar
has text like "Last published: 09 February 2003 | Doc for 2.0-alpha2".

When I generate my project site using maven (beta8), I get a thin gray
bar but there is no text on it.  How do I get maven to generate content
in this bar?

--
Mike Bowler
Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.