maven-users mailing list archives

From thomas.du...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Problem with EAR plugin.
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:54:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to build a J2EE project with MAVEN. And I have a problem with
the ear plugin.
I understand that you use dependencies to put a war  into the ear with the
following code :
     <dependency>
           <id>web-client</id>
           <version>1.0</version>
           <properties>
               <ear.bundle.war>true</ear.bundle.war>
           </properties>
      </dependency>
But my problem is that when downloading dependencies from the repository, Maven thinks that
it is a jar
and not a war.That means Maven tries to download web-client-1.0.jar instead of web-client-1.0.war.
Is there anyway to specify that this dependency is a war ?

Thanks for the help !