maven-users mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject What is maven/jelly equivalent of ant's antcall?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:51:20 GMT
Ant's antcall task is sometimes used to do 'subroutine' style calls into
other targets from one or more locations within an ant build file. To
some extent this is not too clean since it mixes up usage of targets as
run due to dependencies vs. targets run as subroutines, but it does
work. I am trying to figure out the best way to do something similar in
Maven/Jelly.

One way I can think that should work is to use Jelly's define:tag tag to
define a new tag for the funtionality I need, and then just use that tag
appropriately... Another way would be to use jeez:target to wrap a goal,
and then use antcall to call it.

Anybody have any suggestions on the best way to do this?