maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Reactor test cases
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:55:23 GMT
Hi,

I have checked in three variations of reactor builds based on what I
think to be the standard use cases. I have tried to support the various
ways of specifying projects and dependencies but I would urge anyone
using the reactor to take a look at the test cases and see if I have
missed anything.

I've done my best to remain backward compatible as not to damage
existing reactor builds, even though we are technically in beta I would
like not to hose anyone if I can prevent it.

I have reactor how-to so when I get some feedback on the test cases and
will adjust the how-to and post it.

I will also setup tests to verify inheritance, property propagation and
anything else users can throw my way.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl