maven-users mailing list archives

From Aslak Helles√ły <aslak.helle...@netcom.no>
Subject RE: XDoclet + Maven. What's where?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:28:13 GMT
Er, all your dependencies have the same id. I assume Maven uses that id as a
key in a map. Further, the plugin automatically puts the xdoclet, xjavadoc
and commons-logging on the classpath for you. (The "core" xdoclet jars). So
the only thing you need to specify is the xdoclet modules and any
dependencies they might have. E.g. for ejb only:

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <id>xdoclet+ejb-module</id>
    <version>1.2b2</version>
  </dependency>

  <dependency>
    <id>ejb</id>
    <version>2.0</version>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

If you build XDoclet's docs, there is a link to a Maven page that describes
this.

HTH,
Aslak