maven-users mailing list archives

From Aslak Helles√ły <aslak.helle...@netcom.no>
Subject RE: XDoclet + Maven. What's where?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:25:09 GMT
Fine!

Please give them all the suffix -1.2b1.jar and rename
xdoclet-xdoclet-1.2.jar to xdoclet-1.2b1.jar.

Starting with release 1.2b2 of XDoclet all jars in the distro will have
version numbers.

I have also moved the Maven XDoclet plugin documentation and the build of
the plugin itself into XDoclet's CVS. XDoclet's build system now produces a
maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b2.jar. -So you can remove the XDoclet plugin from
Maven's CVS.

Can the (soon to be released) maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b2.jar live under
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven/jars/maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b2.jar ? If
so, what does the end-user have to do in order to get it installed
seamlessly? (I guess this is kind of the same question Peter Donald just
asked). I mean...

    <dependency>
      <id>maven+xdoclet-plugin</id>
      <version>1.2b2</version>
    </dependency>

will download it allright, but how to get it _installed_ automagically?

Cheers,
Aslak