maven-users mailing list archives

From Aslak Helles√ły <aslak.helle...@netcom.no>
Subject XDoclet + Maven. What's where?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:53:50 GMT
The XDoclet jars at ibiblio are currently versioned 1.2. This is incorrect.
It should be 1.2b1. We're going to release XDoclet 1.2b2 soon, and the
versions should be corrected.

Who can take care of this? Ara? Jason?

Further, I have done some updates to the XDoclet maven plugin. (Not only the
huge jelly script, but also the other files, including docs).

I think it's somewhat inconvenient that this plugin's source lives in
Maven's CVS. It makes it difficult for us to update it.

What if the XDoclet build process took care of building the plugin jar
(maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b.jar) and included it with future XDoclet
distributions? In that case, the docs for the plugin could be in XDoclet's
own docs.

Tell me what you think.

Cheers,
Aslak