maven-users mailing list archives

From "Downey, Kyle (HBO)" <Kyle.Dow...@hbo.com>
Subject RE: changelog/activity problems
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:17:54 GMT
Hi Rafal,

Thanks for your response. Per my original message, there were commits from
that day even, and nothing shows up. This has been ever since I upgraded
from b7 to b8--it used to work. I was curious whether the change in the
repository string format in project.xml had anything to do with it.

--kd

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafal Krzewski [mailto:rkrzewsk@ngo.pl]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 2:36 AM
To: Turbine Maven Users List
Subject: Re: changelog/activity problems

Downey, Kyle (HBO) wrote:

>1) when I run "maven activity", I get this:
>
>[ERROR] Could not find class: org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog
>
>2) when I run "maven changelog," it works, but the changelog is always
>empty. I know CVS and cvschangelog are working (run from a standalone task
>they're fine). I tried fiddling with the properties for # of days back
>(changes as recent as a few hours ago, though, so 5 days should at least
see
>those) to no avail.
>
>This is with the latest code from CVS.

You can find a patch that fixes the first problem attached to issue
MAVEN-110 in Jira.
For the second problem -- are you sure that you had commits to your
project in the
last week? At the very beginning of my maven adventure I was bitten by
the fact that
one of the  activity reports shows commits in last week and the other in
last month.
This gave me the impression that one of them is not working. I'm talking
about
file & developer activity reports here, not sure which one has the short
range
predefined though.

Rafal