maven-users mailing list archives

From "Downey, Kyle (HBO)" <Kyle.Dow...@hbo.com>
Subject changelog/activity problems
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 19:44:10 GMT
1) when I run "maven activity", I get this:

[ERROR] Could not find class: org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog

2) when I run "maven changelog," it works, but the changelog is always
empty. I know CVS and cvschangelog are working (run from a standalone task
they're fine). I tried fiddling with the properties for # of days back
(changes as recent as a few hours ago, though, so 5 days should at least see
those) to no avail.

This is with the latest code from CVS.

--kd

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees.  Any copying, forwarding, printing
or other use of this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is not authorized.  This
e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including
the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.
 Thank you.