maven-users mailing list archives

From Brian Ewins <Brian.Ew...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: How to skip changelog step in site:generate?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:04:00 GMT
Whoops, should be j:catch of course. I tried also altering the changelog
plugin.jelly so that it checks for the repo, like this:

       <j:when test="${maven.mode.online &amp;&amp;
pom.repository.connection}">

(should really check if the repo starts with scm:cvs as the ant task
only supports cvs). However, while this prevents the changelog report
being generated, it doesn't remove references to the changelog in the
navigation as I expected :(

I need to look at the site jelly again...

-Baz