maven-users mailing list archives

From Brian Ewins <Brian.Ew...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Documentation update.
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:09:41 GMT
Any idea why I can't see those files on JIRA? Obviously JIRA thinks it
has something there as the files have different reported sizes, but I'm
getting back empty html files?

(whether I'm logged in or not, happens on both Moz 1.2.1 and IE 6)

JIRA always seems a little flaky - it seems to lose track of which
project I'm looking at unless I log in, stuff like that.

-Baz