maven-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried Göschl" <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Rep:Re: Rep:New Maven Plugins available ...
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:25:02 GMT
I should call my plugin underjar since it uses the low-tech approach
of unpacking all dependent JARs ... :-)

A few  things I would like to ask before switching

+) Does classworlds handle the nasty mail.jar problem - mail
integration fails if I pack the mail.jar into the executable JAR -
blows up reading the configuration ... :-(

+) Does uberjar supports the exclusion of JARs?!

Sigi

IT20one GmbH
mail: siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at
phone: +43-1-9900046