maven-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried Göschl" <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject New Maven Plugins available ...
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:46:53 GMT
I have contributed 3 new Maven plug-ins which can be found at

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/

BTW this is a place where non-standard Maven plugins can be
contributed just in case you have one and don't know what to do with
it ... :-) ... unlike good red wine the are not getting better they
older they are.

JAVAAPP
Plugin for handling executable JARs

JAVANCSS
Generates a JavaNCSS HTML report - not using XDOC since the
underlying XSLT is complex and rewritting it is not a pice of cake

SDOCBOOK
Got frustrated with the existing DOCBOOK plugin since it never worked
for me and converting DOCBOOK to XDOC drops too much information IMHO
 ... but you make the decision.

PS: Thanks to Stéphane Mor for his efforts running the site ....
PSPS: Feedback and complaints welcome ...

Siegfried Goeschl
CTO
IT20one GmbH
mail: siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at