maven-users mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have an extra remote repository?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:28:53 GMT
Thanks for the info, it's appreciated. I am not 100% clear on the
difference between maven.repo.remote, maven.repo.central, and
maven.repo.local. The docs only mention local and central, while your
properties file has central and remote.

I presume local overrides the defualt local repo that is normally in the
MAVEN_HOME location. Does remote override the default (ibiblio) remote
location, and central set another repo that is checked in-between, so
the sequence for checking is:
   local
   central
   remote
?

btw, I note that http://www.commonjava.org/repo/ (listed in your props
file) has been hit by the IIS worm, sigh...
----
Welcome to http://www.worm.com !

Hacked By Chinese!
----