maven-users mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject Is it possible to have an extra remote repository?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:07:03 GMT
I am trying to set up Maven (CVS) with multiple, inter-related projects.

Is it possible to set up Maven so that it still hits ibiblio for jars
listed in dependencies, but also tries to hit another remote repository
as well? There are some jars, for example an oracle jdbc thin driver,
which I would rather not have to force each developer to download and
place into their local maven repository manually. It is much easier for
the project administrator to keep another repository up to date with
these kinds of dependencies...

Regards,  Colin